Warner Norcross & Judd LLP is one of Michigan's largest and most progressive law firms. We have an opening for the Director of Marketing and Business Development in our Grand Rapids office. WN&J is searching for an experienced individual to integrate the firm's activities designed to increase business and manage the return on investment for all business development and marketing activities. This individual will support the initiatives for attorneys, practice groups and the firm's strategic goals and objectives. He/she will manage all areas of responsibilities listed below and develop new initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Consult with firm management in the development and implementation of the firm's strategic marketing plan; continuously analyze and recommend the growth or addition of practice areas or offices.
2. Build a high level of awareness of and support for effective firm, practice and industry group, office, client and individual business development and marketing efforts.
3. Manage the firm's client relationship management system to effectively manage client, prospect and referral contacts, mailing lists and target lists.
4. Identify and facilitate cross-selling opportunities between practice groups and offices.
5. Work with Practice Development Coordinators to develop and implement annual practice and industry group marketing plans.
6. Work with Business Development Managers to identify new business, client retention and client growth strategies. Evaluate and monitor business development efforts on an ongoing basis.
7. Oversee the firm's advertising communications and public relations efforts including; advertisements, press releases, article placement, brochures, newsletters and social media activities.
8. Prepare the annual marketing budget and monitor expenditures against the budget.
The Director of Marketing and Business Development will have a BA/BS degree in Business or related field. A master's degree is preferred. Seeking a candidate with 10+ years of experience including managerial and professional services experience with a fundamental knowledge of business planning and financial performance indicators.
Warner Norcross + Judd offers a rich culture, a commitment to diversity, a dedication to excellence, unparalleled client service, flexibility, a health work/life balance and a competitive salary and benefit package. If you enjoy a professional environment of teamwork and mutual respect, a quick pace and challenging work, please create a profile and apply on our website at www.wnj.com.