- New York|
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, has an opening for an Office Administrator in its New York City office. Primary responsibilities include assuring the Firm's policies and procedures are followed in the operation of the office; assessing and projecting hiring needs; managing employee relations including counseling, discipline, and termination; directing and managing performance evaluations for staff and associates; conducting exit interviews; preparing annual budget; and, overseeing general office operations and maintenance.
- Degree and 6+ years of Office Management, HR experience or 10 years combination of experience and education.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Large law firm experience is preferred, but not required.
- A background in business management, computer literacy and proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation programs.
- Ability to work under stress and multitask are essential.
- Ability to communicate persuasively and interact effectively with employees with varied backgrounds and levels of responsibility.
- Counseling and conflict resolution skills are essential.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to evaluate problems and formulate successful solutions.
- Familiarity with federal and state labor and employment law.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direction.
- Ability to operate all common office equipment.
- Assures the office adheres to the Firm's policies and procedures.
- Assesses and projects hiring needs and recruits new hires as necessary.
- Manages employee relations including counseling, discipline, and termination as well as preparing and maintaining related documentation.
- Directs and manages performance evaluations for staff and associates.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Manages space planning, relocation, and renovation projects including planning and executing interoffice moves and work unit reorganizations.
- Coordinates construction projects beginning with input to architect for blueprint formation and each successive stage through move-in.
- Oversees acquisition and maintenance of office furnishings.
- Ensures maintenance of office appearance.
- Develops and oversees security and emergency preparedness systems.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani offers a competitive salary and full benefits package. For consideration, please email cover letter and resume to NYRecruiting@grsm.com.
No telephone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted: 5/4/2018 11:59:48 AM
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
1 Battery Park Plaza, 28th Floor, New York, New York 10004
Contact this Employer
You must be logged in to use this feature. Log in now.