|Real Estate Administrative Assistant Supervisor |
- Boca Raton|
The Boca Raton office of Nelson Mullins Broad and Cassel seeks a Real Estate Administrative Assistant Supervisor with 5+ years of real estate experience and with Human Resources (HR) and/or Supervisory experience.
- Interviewing candidates, employee relations, coordinating staff evaluations, coordinating work flow for office, supervising staff and administrative assistant duties
- Maintain attorney calendars, make travel arrangements, process monthly expense reports
- Run conflict checks, open new client/matter engagements, maintain electronic and paper client files, set-up billing requirements for clients
- Enter attorney time in time entry system
- Schedule client meetings, communicate with clients as necessary
- Assist with billing/client invoices
- Must have excellent administrative and legal skills, be professional, well organized, detail-oriented, and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Type a minimum of 60 wpm., and be able to prioritize assignments
- NetDocuments system proficiency preferred
- Proficiency in Word and excellent word processing skills required
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs is required
- Experience E-Filing preferred
- Familiarity with real estate transactions a plus
Excellent salary and benefit package.
TO APPLY DIRECTLY, copy and paste the following link:
You can also visit our Career Portal at www.nelsonmullins.com/careers
Posted: 9/11/2018 3:28:55 PM
Nelson Mullins Broad and Cassel
1905 NW Corporate Blvd , Boca Raton, Florida 33431
Contact this Employer
You must be logged in to use this feature. Log in now.