Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst in the Winston-Salem, NC office. This position will require this candidate to work with firm leadership across multiple offices on compensation and incentive plans, analysis of market data and trends, and management of related policies and procedures.
Essential duties include:
- Support the annual compensation processes for merit and market adjustments, incentive plans, specialty awards, etc.
- Stay informed on market data for the legal and professional services industries
- Monitor compensation trends and changing regulations
- Provide market, profit, and cost benefit analyses for various positions
- Coordinate pay plan audits, market reviews, as well as budget analyses and recommended revisions
- Research and update salary budget data, compensation surveys, consumer price indices, overtime reports, and other performance metrics
- Work with firm leaders and recruiting professionals on offers, incentive packages, and counter-offers
- Own the compensation processes, approvals, communications and coordination with payroll
- Provide oversight of the wage and hour regulations for the firm's locations
- Partner with recruiting team on efforts that require coordination of compensation decisions
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree in human resources management, business, finance, or related field, plus five years of compensation experience required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a working knowledge of various types of technology with advanced Microsoft Excel skills a must. Should be able to perform each duty satisfactorily with attention to detail. Excellent client service is expected. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Characteristics of a successful candidate include:
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel capabilities
- Knowledge of Kronos a plus
- Analytical, detail-oriented problem-solver with strong math skill sets
- Has demonstrable experience with managing and analyzing data from multiple resources
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to remain poised in difficult situations
- Ability to work independently with multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Client service-oriented team player able to work in an energetic environment
- Strategic initiative: ability to identify issues, develop recommendations, and implement solutions
Interested persons should submit their resume by visiting our website https://www.womblebonddickinson.com/us; go to Careers, current US Job Openings for Staff and apply to Requisition #2026.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled and Veteran Employer.