Over the past 25 years, Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC has grown into one of the largest plaintiff's firms in the US, receiving national headlines for the multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements against some of the largest companies in the world, including Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 Companies. We are in search of an experienced Attorney Recruiter to represent our firm by identifying, attracting and on-boarding top legal talent at all levels while continuing to develop our law school and intern programs.
Responsible for designing a programatic approach to recruiting that ensures the on-boarding of experienced trial attorneys, law school graduates and interns whose backgrounds are in alignment with the qualifications and image of the firm. Collaborate with firm executives and Public Relations to define our ideal candidate profile in all attorney categories and refine our messaging to attract top talent. Directly interface with attorney candidates and maintain a robust pipeline to ensure firm hiring goals are met. Responsible for on-going development of recruiting initiatives at law school campuses and managing summer associate intern program.
• Fulfill all attorney hiring requirements established by firm executives
• Execute a targeted marketing approach to identify and directly source desired attorneys throughout Texas
• Develop contingency plans when needed with employment agencies, and recruiters
• Represent Thomas J Henry Law at all recruiting events
• Design interview criteria for all attorney segments and law school students
• Conduct initial candidate interviews and make recommendations on next steps to hiring managers and human resources
• Arrange management interviews, coordinate schedules and accommodations through Human Resources
• Design and manage an effective recruiting plan (laterals, summer associates and law school grads) to include summer associate intern program.
• Set up fall and spring OCI events, coordinate on-campus and callback interviews, establish lines of communication with prospective law students.
• Goal oriented
• Strong public speaking skills
• Professional legal demeanor in line with Thomas J Henry Law
• High level of business acumen and insight into the legal market
• Disciplined program manager
• Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
Preferred Education and Experience
• J.D. from an accredited law school
• Recruiting experience in a law firm (post-graduation) or a legal recruiting firm.
• Sales and marketing experience
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills; experienced presenter.
• Excellent organization skills and pay careful attention to detail.
• Familiarity with recruiting tools and applicant tracking systems