Crystal Lake, IL
Bruning & Associates, PC, a dynamic Northern Illinois law firm seeks experienced Law Firm Administrator for its Crystal Lake, IL office. The Administrator reports to the Managing Attorney, and will provide support to the attorneys, paralegals and staff in the firm's three offices. The position is a blend of administration, marketing, operations, human resources, attorney development, facilities, and events. It requires the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and the willingness to take a hands-on approach to a wide variety of projects. This position provides an opportunity for a dedicated professional to make important contributions to operations at all levels.
The Administrator manages the work of administrative personnel, and manages and administers billing, human resources, IT, law firm accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, book keeping, and all other administrative activities of the law firm. An understanding of law firm economics, including billing software, financial management, practice management, client development, law firm financials and profitability, and attorney compensation are required.
Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in business administration or management, finance, or human resources, or comparable work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in law firm, or professional service firm management.
• Strong HR management skills.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Bruning & Associates, PC, offers a competitive salary, competitive bonus program, comprehensive benefits package and generous 401(k) plan.