Stroock & Stoock & Lavan, LLP, a prestigious national law firm seeks an Office Administrator for its Miami office. The qualified candidate will have responsibility for the daily execution of firm policies and procedures; administrative operations of the office and act as a liaison between the office and firm management. The essential functions of the Office Administrator position include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for hiring and supervising professional staff.
• Manage all aspects of lateral recruiting for the Miami office.
• New hire orientation.
• Act as liaison to building management.
• Coordinate with partners and Marketing Department to develop and support opportunities for professional speaking, writing and expanding brand name awareness.
• Responsible for local operating and trust accounts, including establishing and maintaining relationships with bank officers and vendors.
• Take primary role in developing the operational budgets for the year and once approved, take responsibility for monitoring and controlling expenses.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 to 10 years of office management experience in a law firm. The position requires in-depth knowledge of HR procedures including personnel supervision, general employment law and standard group benefit practices. The Administrator must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, writing and speaking skills; be organized and detail orientated; be able to juggle several tasks simultaneously; and work effectively under pressure. The responsibilities of this position require a strong team player with a positive attitude, the ability to maintain confidential information, exercise good judgement, make decisions, and enforce firm policies and procedures.
Please send resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Posted: 3/13/2019 1:17:57 PM
200 S. Biscayne Blvd., Miami, Florida 33131
Contact this Employer
You must be logged in to use this feature. Log in now.