We are currently recruiting for a Regional Office Administrator who will be based in our Las Vegas, NV office. This individual will also oversee other offices remotely. The general Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
Essential duties and responsibilities of staff designated as Office Administrator at the Firm include but are not limited to:
1. Direct oversight of one or more Dickinson Wright offices, in coordination with the Office Manager of remote office locations;
2. Recruit, interview, hire and coordinate training for new office support staff;
3. Collaborate with the Office Managers to ensure they understand the Firm's goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
4. Consistently stay up to speed on all human resource related rules/regulations and provide updates to Office Managers;
5. Monitor and ensure their offices compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices;
6. Oversee and direct annual staff and paralegal reviews/evaluations;
7. Conduct annual staff meetings;
8. Oversee and direct staff functions such as summer outing, holiday party, attorney/staff visits in coordination with the Office Managers; and
9. Oversee and direct implementation of the Firm's Disaster Recovery Plan.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities Required:
Office Administrators must possess:
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
2. Excellent interpersonal skills;
3. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
4. Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
6. Strong supervisory and leadership skills;
7. Ability to adapt to the needs of the Firm and employees;
8. Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate;
9. Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations;
10. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software;
11. Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the Firm's HRIS and talent management systems;
12. Possess human resources training and/or experience;
13. Have professional law firm experience;
14. Be compassionate with sound listening and problem solving skills;
15. Demonstrate sound judgment;
16. Be professional and adaptive to high demands in a law firm environment; and
17. Work effectively both independently and as a member of a collaborative team;
Normal law office environment with little exposure to noise, dust, temperature.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.