|Chief of Staff|
- New York|
Romano Law is a boutique law firm of talented and diverse people. Located in Downtown Manhattan, we are focused on Business Law, Entertainment, Employment and Dispute Resolution. Whatever "traditional" thoughts you might have about a law firm, that's not us. We do things differently. Our team-oriented culture is professional, but modern – always working on growing and improving.
We are all about getting things done and having fun along the way. We're looking for intelligent, dynamic and thoughtful people.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT HERE:
- You'll be a part of a work family of really awesome people.
- Your opinion and feedback will be valued.
- You'll be challenged to grow and improve.
- You'll be around a lot of interesting clients. If there's one thing we're not around here, it's bored.
- An experienced problem-solver.
- Just as comfortable leading by example, as you are supervising and delegating.
- Confident, well-organized, and prepared. You have a calm disposition.
- Experienced in managing competing priorities.
- Practical and resourceful. You think big picture- but are also very attentive to detail.
- Clear and concise in your communication.
- Responsive, punctual, and proactive by nature.
- Professional and courteous in your demeanor.
- At least 3-years' experience as either a Chief of Staff or an EA to a C-level executive.
- Significant experience drafting crisp correspondence.
- The ability to reduce noise and efficiently provide key information to the Managing Partner.
- High-level motivation and initiative – you are always thinking of ways to make things better.
- Act as the Managing Partner's "Right Hand".
- Build on your previous experience as a Chief of Staff to a C-suite exec.
- Identify and execute on priorities.
- Be a key member of our Team.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Careers@RomanoLaw.com.
- In your correspondence, please use the subject line: "Chief of Staff"
- Please also include the answer to this question: "What was the date of the first Times Square Ball Drop?"
Your application will be considered ONLY if you have followed ALL the instructions above.
Posted: 9/23/2021 1:17:02 PM
Romano Law PLLC
Contact this Employer
You must be logged in to use this feature. Log in now.